How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
Google sometimes offers promotions (for example, 20% off electronics) that are applicable to all products across the "Buy on Google" marketplace, regardless of the merchant.
These are promotions that are funded by Google. However, if you have restrictions imposed by suppliers that limit your participation in sales or promotions, you have the possibility to exclude your products from these promotions.
- If you don't want your products to be eligible for Google funded promotions, in the "Buy on Google" tab of the module, select "none" for the "Google funded promotion eligibility" option and save:
- If, on the other hand, you want to make your products eligible for Google funded promotions, then select "all" and save:
To know more about Google funded promotion eligibility, click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving orders from "Buy on Google" in PrestaShop?
- How to manage carriers for the orders placed via "Buy on Google"?
- Can I create a carrier to be used only for customers who order through "Buy on Google"?
- How to perform the integration tests of the service on my shop?
- How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
- How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?