How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
For each product, you can limit the number of items available for sale on Google.
By default, the number of items available for sale on the "Buy on Google" marketplace, for each product, corresponds to 100% of the stock of the product. However, you can reduce this quantity. Google will take this value into account and decrement it with each item sold.
To allocate only a certain portion of the stock of your products for sale on Google, go to the "Buy on Google" tab of the module and scroll down to the "Allocation of product stock for sale on Buy on Google" section. In the option field, indicate the percentage of stock of each product that you want to reserve for sale on Google. Don't forget to save.
Example: if you want only 50% of the stock of each product to be reserved for sale on Google, enter "50" :
To know more about the "sell on Google quantity" tag, click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving orders from "Buy on Google" in PrestaShop?
- How to manage carriers for the orders placed via "Buy on Google"?
- Can I create a carrier to be used only for customers who order through "Buy on Google"?
- How to perform the integration tests of the service on my shop?
- How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
- How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?