How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?
For the status of an order placed on Google to be updated, this order must necessarily pass through the native order statuses "shipped" and "delivered" of PrestaShop.
For the status of the Google order to change to "shipped", the status of the corresponding order on your shop must be changed to "shipped":
Note that updating the order status on Google to "shipped" is the signal for Google that the payment transfer to your company can be completed.
Similarly, for the Google Order Status to change to "delivered", the status of the corresponding order on your shop must be changed to "delivered":
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving orders from "Buy on Google" in PrestaShop?
- How to manage carriers for the orders placed via "Buy on Google"?
- Can I create a carrier to be used only for customers who order through "Buy on Google"?
- How to perform the integration tests of the service on my shop?
- How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
- How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?